We have been in a season of change and transition for many months! For the first 6 months of 2009 we were in a constant state of change - packing, unpacking, traveling, repacking, visiting family and friends all over the US, living out of our van and suitcases..... then the first week of June we found ourselves packing up all over again - this time for a move to AFRICA! We arrived in Nairobi, Kenya on June 11, 2009 and have enjoyed the last several weeks of unpacking all our belongings and settling into our new home.
I have never blogged before but have decided to start this blog in order for all of you - our family and friends - to be able to keep up with the happenings of our family. I will mostly write about simple everyday things that happen and try to give you a little glimps into our day to day lives. Pictures to come soon......
Hi Becca,
ReplyDeleteThank you for starting this blog! I'm excited to receive updates about your daily life so I'll know how to pray better. I've already enjoyed the weather report and the milkshakes :)
Blessings,
Ronnie McKay
Parker