Friday, July 24, 2009

Milkshakes in winter??



Tara, Rissa and Jenna enjoying a milkshake on the step going out our kitchen door. They are all adjusting well to living here and making friends quickly. July and August are the "cold" months here. Cold as in 60 degree weather, maybe upper 50s early in the mornings! We often see both children and adults wearing heavy winter coats, gloves, stocking caps, etc. As you can see by the picture, the girls don't seem to think it is so cold. They often start with a jacket or long sleeves in the morning but by noon they are ready to change and wear something cooler.

5 comments:

  1. I will be your most avid reader...I promise. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prove it Eberhard! My nieces are so cute. Brian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I look forward to keeping up with you guys a little more :-) I can't believe how big your girls are - and they are adorable, too! Hope you guys are doing well.
    Sarah DeSalvo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becca, this is awesome! Now I can add you to the several other blogs I follow. :) Glad to hear you and the family are settling into life there and things are going well. As always, we continue to pray for you all. Thanks again for taking the time to keep us updated. Karlynda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Becca, I am not a computer follower, but this is great. When Brian told me about it, I was excited to try it out. Will tell Fay about it too. Tell the girls hi for us!
    Janette

    ReplyDelete