Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas is Coming!

Saturday we put up our Christmas tree and got out the decorations. Christmas music was playing in the background. It was a great day! The green in the background outside doesn't quite go with the whole "wintery" theme but I can't do much about that. I love Christmas and the whole advent season as we remember the birth of our Saviour, Jesus.


Here are a few pictures of our living room/dinning room area. I will try to post other pictures of our new house soon!


I like to wrap all the pictures on my walls every Christmas. It's an easy way to decorate and when you unwrap them after Christmas it's like having new pictures all over again since you haven't seen them for a month. :) Starting December 1st we will be using our Advent tree that is in the corner of the bottom picture. It has 25 little drawers (made out of match boxes) with activities each day for the girls to do. I made it last Christmas and they loved it. I need to check out the activities though and edit them for this year still.





















1 comment:

  1. What!?!?! You're not waiting til your birthday to decorate? We just put ours up last night and hope to finish it tonight. Fun time of year! Also, congrats on the two mice! I'm so glad you took a picture of it!

    ReplyDelete