Kelly is currently gone on a week long trip. He left Friday, October 30th and will return on Saturday, November 7th. During this week he will be in at least 4 countries - Uganda, Rwanda, Malawi, and Zambia. More detials about his trip when he gets home. He's got the camera with him so hopefully there will be photos too!
Meanwhile the girls and I are keeping the home fires burning. We continue with homeschool each day and try to think of things to do to make life exciting while Kelly is gone (and to make the time go by more quickly!). Last night I hosted a Ladies Movie night here. The girls went to a friend's house to play and 8 ladies came over here to watch a movie. The girls had a great time with their friend (and were excited to stay up late!) and I had a great time with my friends too!
Today I made some homemade playdough for the girls. It is amazing how entertaining playdough can be! Now they are enjoying a movie and I am enjoying some peace and quiet. :)
We will see what other fun things we can come up with later this week. Perhaps a sleepover, or a Wii party, or some other sort of party. Fortunately, the girls are at an age where it is easy and simple to entertain them and think of things that they think are great fun and exciting. :)
Becca, I will pray for you this week as you are on your own. I know that feeling all to well. Praying for health, peace and overall good times/memories! Oh, and of course safety for Kelly. :) Karlynda
ReplyDelete