Can you figure out who has the Tigger outfit on in the following picures?? 


This outfit was worn by each of the girls in October of the year they were born. (So, Tara was 9 months old when she wore it in 2003, Marissa was 6 months old when she wore it in 2004 and Jenna was 3 months old when she wore it in 2005.)
I will make some pumpkin pie for whoever guesses all three correctly – you just have to come over to my house to get it!
This outfit was worn by each of the girls in October of the year they were born. (So, Tara was 9 months old when she wore it in 2003, Marissa was 6 months old when she wore it in 2004 and Jenna was 3 months old when she wore it in 2005.)
I will make some pumpkin pie for whoever guesses all three correctly – you just have to come over to my house to get it!
Top - Marissa, Middle - Jenna, Bottom - Tara? If I am correct enjoy the pie for me. Great to see the pictures.
ReplyDeleteMy guess would be Marissa, Jenna and Tara too! But I had some help from the ages you listed below. I knew Jenna right away from the picture, but I wouldn't have known the other two apart. =)
ReplyDelete