Today was our first day of the new school year! After much searching, we bought a desk for each of the girls the other day and Kelly put them all together on Saturday. Marissa was so excited after the desks were together on Saturday night that she said, “Can we start school tomorrow?? I can’t wait!” It is fun that they are at an age where they are so excited about school. I hope their love for school and learning continues as they grow older!
The improvements to my school room have not happened yet – the door that is to be added and the painting. My original plan was to wait until that was finished and then start school but I decided I better not sit around and wait because who knows WHEN it will actually all be accomplished. The man that is going to put the door in for us is really busy right now and about 2 weeks ago said it would be a couple weeks before he was available (I would translate that into maybe 3 or 4 weeks!) So, when he begins working we will just move school into our living room for a while.
Below are some pictures of my eager school girls. Tara is in 1st grade, Marissa is in kindergarten and Jenna, preschool. Should be a fun, busy and exciting year! Please pray for my sanity! :)
The improvements to my school room have not happened yet – the door that is to be added and the painting. My original plan was to wait until that was finished and then start school but I decided I better not sit around and wait because who knows WHEN it will actually all be accomplished. The man that is going to put the door in for us is really busy right now and about 2 weeks ago said it would be a couple weeks before he was available (I would translate that into maybe 3 or 4 weeks!) So, when he begins working we will just move school into our living room for a while.
Below are some pictures of my eager school girls. Tara is in 1st grade, Marissa is in kindergarten and Jenna, preschool. Should be a fun, busy and exciting year! Please pray for my sanity! :)



That is so cute! My kids start school on Wed. The girls are excited, but Jared not so much. He is somewhat looking forward to Middle School though. Will pray for you! I know you will continue to be a great teacher. :)
ReplyDeleteKarlynda